The MAS Effects Sona Fuzz has a surplus of gain on tap. Highly interactive with your guitar's volume knob, you can dial in a surprising range of sounds.
Coming soon (Late Oct or Early Nov, 2021)
- Sets the amount of gain, distortion, fuzz, sustain, or whatever you want to call it.
Like with most fuzz pedals, it will interact with the volume knob of your guitar. e.g. roll back the guitar volume at low FUZZ levels to clean up the signal considerably.
- Controls the overall output of the pedal.
- Pans between cutting highs or lows.
- Roar Switch
- Fattens or thins out the signal going into the pedal. Particularly useful for single coils.
- Soft-touch Foot Switch
Tap to switch between true bypass and engaged;
Hold to temporarily bypass when engaged, or temporarily engage while bypassed.
Hold while connecting power to toggle whether the pedal will be engaged or bypassed whenever it's powered on.
- FUZZ Ceiling
- Need MORE gain? This pedal has insane amounts of gain on tap, but a lot of people expect to be able to turn the knobs any which way (and all the way up) and have it sound great. This isn't unreasonable, but it's limiting. If you max out the gain, the pedal gets really noisy! So inside, on the lower right, is a blue and white trimmer that tames it.
- Can be adjusted to give a gated, sputtery sound.